September 08, 2011

#

How to add django-color-schemes in KomodoEditor ?

I'm using komodo6.1 with dark colour scheme for my django-python coding,I've tried to make many different schemes manually but all no-one can excites me to use then i googled about "django-python colour theme for Komodo Edit".

I came across the  "KolorModo.com" site and I like DjangoInspire theme on KolorModo. I love the color combination and the background because it looks like django's theme.This Site has lots of colour schemes are available.

I downloaded the "djangoinspire.ksf" file,this themes looks like below,


To install it on your Komodo Edit,

1. Download the file from "KolorModo/djangospire"
2. Save the djangoinspire.ksf file.
3. Copy the file to Komodo’s application data folder for you account.
For Windows XP >
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\ActiveState\KomodoEdit\\schemes
4. For Linux >
$/home/<username>/.komodoedit/<version>/schemes/
5. Start Komodo Edit.
6. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Fonts and Colors then select a scheme from the dropdown menu
7. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates